Sissi is located not far from Agios Nikolaos and Iraklion Nikolaos, near to all the places one should visit. It is a small picturesque village with lots of charm, hospitable, quiet and peaceful.
The landscape is well balanced between sea and mountains. The sea is warm and calm with small, clean beaches.
Here in Sissi you will find lovely roads around the village where one can enjoy walking, or bicycle riding along the paths especially suited to this activity, and the contact with nature.
The visitor can enjoy the Cretan way of life In Sissi where the locals converge to the local seaside restaurants in the evening to partake of the lovely local dishes.
- Spacious open plan lounge with beautiful open log fireplace
- Fitted kitchen.
- Double glazed french doors lead out onto two large balconies affording glorious panoramic views of Malia Bay.
- Access to the second floor is via a beautiful marble staircase and comprises:
- 2 large bedrooms,
- Luxury bathroom
- Small utility room
- 2 Balconies that are accessed by french doors from the bedrooms.
- Solar heating provides ample hot water during the summer with electric element
- backup for winter
- Lounge, kitchen and master bedroom all have dual purpose air conditioning for summer cooling or winter heating.
- Access to the first floor is via an external marble staircase.
- The ground level has been converted into a self-contained apartment
1 double bedroom, lounge area that can double up as a second bedroom
small kitchen area and bathroom.
Access to the apartment is via 2 sliding French doors either into the main bedroom or lounge area.
The property comes with the added bonus that it is licensed as a business/residential building and is ideally situated if the buyer wishes to use it to its full potential.
Price is negotiable.