This waterfront plot with uninterrupted water views is located on Epar.Od. Loutrakiou-Limnis Vouliagmenis. The Beach is approx 20 meters away from land with beautiful water. The land size is 2921mq. The beauty of the area is stunning and only 1.5 hrs from Athens by car so great weekend getaway location. Limni Vouliagmenis Loutraki is a popular swimming destination by local people as the water is salty and clear.
Taverna Ira is across the road and has amazing food.
Travelers to Limni Vouliagmenis will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Limni Vouliagmenis
Places to visit in the larger region include Heraion of Perachora, Historical and Folklore Museum of Corinth, and Temple of Apollo. In the area, you'll also find Ancient Corinth and Archaeological Museum of Ancient Corinth.
As you start planning your visit to Limni Vouliagmenis, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 70 hotels and lodging options locally.
Dressing for Limni Vouliagmenis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- Limni Vouliagmenis gets about 0.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F