Unique Villa on the Island of Poros
The villa stands in the most unique location of Poros Island on a piece of land of 12,750 sq m. It lies on a blooming hill just above the sea, within a heavenly large bay called the Russian Shipyards Bay, were there are old stone ruins of the Historical Shipyards.
The villa was built in 1968 and was completely renovated in 2008. It is right on the sea, just 4 Km from Poros Port and only 2 mins from the nearest market place. The villa combines the absolute isolation with the easy access to Poros life.
The property is furnished with antique pieces and it’s whole atmosphere enables a warm homely ambiance. It has 2 levels and is 270 sq m in total.
- Entrance courtyard
- 3 bedrooms, 2 rooms with double beds and 1 room with twin beds, a single sofa bed and an ensuite bathroom
- 3 bathrooms, 1 family bathroom, one ensuite bathroom and 1 guest toilet with shower
- 1 living and dinning room with fireplace and kitchenette
- Large Picture windows with view of the sea
- Area for dining outside
- 1 storage room outside
- Large terraces/balconies with the view of sea and area for dining
- 3 bedrooms, 1st room with double bed and ensuite bathroom, 2nd room with twin beds and ensuite bathroom and 3rd room with twin beds
- 1 guest WC
- 1 large living and dining room with fireplace
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 outside barbeque and wood-burning oven area
- 1 outside shower room
- Courtyard with several areas for dining outside with 2 large wooden tables
There is air conditioning in the living room, dining room and in two bedrooms on both floors and facilities in the villa are fantastic allowing both floors to be operated independently if the owner wishes.
The island of Poros is located in the Saronic Sea 32 nautical miles from Piraeus port of Athens and half a mile from Peloponissos of Galata port.
Athens to Poros
Poros is a privileged island and can be approached and visited by all means of transportation. There are frequent public Ferries/Hydrofoil from Piraeus. (Ferry boat is 2 ½ hrs and Hydrofoil is 1 hr). It is an easy 2 hrs drive from Athens to Galata and the ferry crossing is every half an hour to Poros which takes 10 minutes.
3 m from Beach
4 Km from City Centre
2 Km from Ski Slopes
2 Km from Slopes