This beautiful villa located on the Skiathos Island in the Sporades has come up for sale and is a fabulous family property with total privacy. It is in the Pefkorahi area of the island and the nearest beach, although not the best beach, is 30 mins walk. The views from the property are breathtaking.
The villa has a lounge, dining area, fully fitted kitchen and 3 en-suite bedrooms, 2 doubles with mountain and island views and private balconies and one twin room. On the second floor, there is an office that could be turned into a fourth bedroom if the buyer wishes.
The property comes with a large basement area that has windows and doors and could easily be transformed into further accommodation for family or friends who visit. All rooms are air-conditioned and the property has top end internet and satellite TV.
The gardens are huge and feature a private 4.6 m x 9.4 m swimming pool and spacious terrace for sunbathing. The property cannot be overlooked and if there were to be another property built close by the views would not be changed.
The views from the land take in the countryside, sea and island and are stunning. The land has its own water bore and also has an allowance of 80 sqm left that can be built on. Since owning this villa, the present occupier has carried out the following work:
- Replaced the water pump for the house to power all showers at the same time
- Added a second water tank and put a string of filters between the tank and the house
- Added a door downstairs at the pool equipment end, a wall could now be put in downstairs to separate the pool works from the house storage
- The pool is now a salt electrolysis system
- CCTV system has been installed with 8 cameras
- Gas cupboard outside has been raised and replaced
- Handrail on the stairs
- Fly screens on all windows
- Fuel tank has been moved outside